Grilled Salmon with Veggie Salad
Write a review
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz. each, skin-on)
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (plus more)
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tarragon (chopped)
- 1 bunch pencil asparagus (woody ends removed, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 bunch radishes (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup spring onions (thinly sliced)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the salmon fillets, skin-side down on the grill. Cook until the skin is well charred and the salmon is 3/4 of the way cooked through, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook the salmon for one more minute on the other side.
- While the salmon is cooking, whisk together the lemon juice, zest, Dijon mustard, tarragon and olive oil in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the chopped asparagus, sliced radishes, spring onions, and toss to coat the vegetables.
- Serve the raw spring vegetable salad alongside the grilled salmon.
- Tip: use your favorite seasonal veggies to create a new salad, such as zucchini or squash.
Market Meats https://www.marketmeats.com/