Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Onion Sauce
This great little recipe is easy enough to prepare on a weeknight, but elegant enough for a dinner party. Gena Knox nails it again with this fantastic take on Pork Tenderloin!! Most of the ingredients are items you'll already have at home, making this recipe a must-have.
Write a review
- 2 Pork Tenderloins
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1.5 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp chinese five-spice powder
- To prepare the sauce, heat oil in a large skillet; add garlic and onion.
- Sauté until onions are well brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add vinegar, brown sugar, tomato paste and five-spice powder; continue cooking 1 minute, or until sauce slightly thickens.
- Remove skillet from heat and set aside. (This sauce is easy to reheat once you're ready to serve.)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Oil grates; cook pork until browned on all four sides and internal temperature reaches 145F, about 2 – 3 minutes per side.
- Remove pork from grill and tent loosely with foil; allow meat to rest 5 minutes before serving. Slice pork and serve with sweet onion sauce!!
Market Meats https://www.marketmeats.com/