Pulled Pork Sliders
Always a favourite. Serve in a sandwich with some coleslaw and a large pickle on the side, or put it into a tortilla to make the ultimate pulled pork wrap!! Put everything in the slow cooker and forget about it for the day, you can actually spend some time with your guests when they come over instead of spending it all in the kitchen! An excellent BBQ Sauce is key to success with pulled pork – we like Smith & Wollensky's famous Coffee Barbecue Sauce for its unique tartness that makes it perfect for epic pulled pork. Easy to freeze once cooked, pulled pork is also great to keep stocked in the freezer for those days when you need a fast and tasty meal!
Write a review
- 2 lbs Pork Shoulder
- 2 1/3 cup Smith & Wollensky BBQ Sauce
- Take the pork shoulder, and give it a quick sear in a pan.
- Collect any fat from the pan, and put it in the slow cooker – there's lots of flavour in there!
- Add 2 cups of Smith & Wollensky's BBQ Sauce and the pork shoulder to the slow cooker.
- For best results, set the temperature to low, and let it cook away for 8 – 10 hours.
- Pressed for time? No problem – set the temperature to high, and let the pork cook for 3 – 4 hours.
- Check the pork half way through your cook cycle to make sure that you're getting even heat distribution.
- You'll know the pork is ready when it pulls apart with ease. You shouldn't need to do anything except just start pulling with a fork and it should fall right apart!!
- Continue to pull the pork apart, and mix in 1/3 cup of BBQ Sauce into the pork for some extra sauciness should you so desire.
- Serve hot, and get ready to have lots of happy guests!!
Market Meats https://www.marketmeats.com/