Pata Negra Ibérico Ham
Pata Negra – also known as Jamón Ibérico or Spanish Ibérico Ham – is one of the worlds true delicacies and should be enjoyed amongst good company, like any great meal!! This fantastic appetizer will bring a Spanish flair to any occasion, as your guests feel transported back to Europe to a “Jamonera” where master butchers slice the Ibérico Ham by hand into the thinnest of slices. Pata Negra gets its unique flavour from its strict diet of barley, acorns and olives, lending to the buttery and nutty aromas in this ham. Our Pata Negra is cave-aged a minimum of 48 months in Spain, for prime curing results. Best enjoyed on its own, Ibérico Ham's have such a unique flavour that they are traditionally served shaved or thinly sliced on a platter for guests to enjoy one piece at a time.
Write a review
- 200 g Pata Negra Ibérico Ham
- (Optional) 1 lightly grilled fresh bread
- high quality olive oil (such as Laudemio or Montevertine)
- manchego cheese
- 8 baby tomatoes, sliced thinly
- Serve on a piece of lightly grilled fresh bread from your local bakery.
- A drizzle of a high-quality olive oil brings out the unique nuttiness in the ham, and a thinly sliced sliver of a baby tomato accentuates the ham's natural flavours, especially that of the fat. Manchego cheese is ideal to serve alongside should you so desire.
- Serve each of these individually and allow your guests to experiment!
Market Meats https://www.marketmeats.com/